Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Personal Learning Network



PHYSICAL EDUCATION PLANNER


TEACHING BALL SKILLS


HIGH SCHOOL PHYSICAL EDUCATION

EUROPEAN FUTBOL


I found my Personal Learning Networks on youtube. I found it easier to join these groups and thought it would be more beneficial as a PE teacher to be able to see information rather than just read it. There is a lot of valuable information that I found and can continue to find on my PLN. The videos are simple and easy to understand. I subscribed to each of the users and their network. My user name in (Gr8s). All of my networks are linked to my email so I can receive frequent updates on comments and new videos and information. I know that the PLN's will pay off in the long run as more users and visitors will comment and share their ideas as well. I see the value and benefits in being a part of a Personal Learning Network.

1 comment:

  1. A good start Ricky. I wanted you to make contact with these individuals and have meaningful communications with them, not just follow their sites. Sometimes it helps to share ideas with fellow teachers in the same field. Don't forget to do you final blog post!

    ReplyDelete