Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Langwitches log

There isn't a lot of good that I took from this material. This blog is way too confusing for someone who is just beginning to blog and hadn't made their first podcast. I understand the material from a standpoint of knowing what its purpose is, but I have no idea how to use it. The information provided is wonderful, but with no real sense of direction, it's more of a matter of confusion to me. I'm not sure what the real purpose of this blog.

What can I do to make this better? What would I do different? If I couldn't provide answers in the top portion of this blog, I surely won't have have anything of educational value to put here. But, since i am suppose to, I will try. There are too many links on this blog with too less explanations of what their purpose is. There aren't any instructions so I assume this is a little advanced for me. I'm not intimidated, just more of a loss of words for what it all means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment