Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The use of ITunes in Education

I really enjoyed this video/ podcast from a standpoint of learning the basics about the use of ITunes. As a new user of the service, it has really helped me in getting started with it features and abilities. You can find the video podcast here. They were very clear on instructions and were very well prepared. Owen probably talked too much, so it seemed as if Rosa and Angel didn't get to say enough. Rosa appeared to be the best speaker in my opinion. Angel could have used a little more practice on her lines. Overall, I though they still did a good job on the topic.

Now that I am learning about doing podcasts and videocasts, there are a few things that I would do differently to make it better. First, I would let the best speaker be the main speaker. I think this would keep the potential listeners engaged. There also needs to be a little more energy in their voices. Everyone seemed a little flat on the vocal side of things. The last thing i would add is that the sound quality was distorted at times. So I would make sure that there is consistency with voice pitch and tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment