Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today

 picture of children in a classroom
What a great video. Mr. Wesch really captured my attention with this video. It really summarizes my undergraduate college experience. It made me re-think my view on teaching and learning on the college and high school level. I thought it highlighted a lot of short falls in our current education system. It urges that if we don't change or adapt, we could find ourselves lost in technology.

I liked the video so much that I don't think I would do anything to change it. I like the use of "no talking" during the video. That makes the person that is watching pay close attention. The different methods of communicating was great, and using different people in the classroom was good too. There is so much in this video that was done right that its hard to say I would change it, or do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment