Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lets Tech Talk: Accessibility for All Presentation

 blue handicap symbol
Dr. Sullivan did a great job on informing the laws and regulations as it pertains to web access. The slide show was evidently the biggest help to me as it was simple and straight to the point. His emphasis on the different categories of providing web access to all was key to me understanding why it is necessary. He even listed the laws that were passed, along with the year, and explaining why we need these laws. I think is implying that everyone is equal and everyone should have the same access to the service that are provided throughout the internet. Over, Dr. Sullivan really helped me understand the significance of such laws and made me aware of so much more.

The only thing that I would add that it would be nice to here Dr. Sullivan speak on the topic. I'm sure it would have been even better. Other than that, there isn't anything else that I can say I would like to see done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment